Top Youngest Millionaires In India
Have a quick look at following terms…
- Top Youngest Millionaires In India
- Unique Business!!!
Yes, Today We are going to talk about Top Youngest Millionaires In India.These words are familiar to us for last few years. And we hear a lot about them.
If someone offers you an OPPORTUNITY but you are not sure you can do it, SAY YES then learn how to do it later, Respect Opportunities.
So what really these things are and how it affects your “Economic” and “Social” Condition or Country’s Global Importance.
Let consider few examples of Young and Dynamic Personalities instead better known as Top Youngest Millionaires In India.
1. Ritesh Agrawal (CEO- Oyo Rooms)
- Well, a Youngest Businessman under the age 25. Started his company at the age 18 in 2012. Oyo Rooms is a Hospitality Service Branded network of hotels which operated in the budget segment.
- Started with 1 Hotel in 1 city the company now has around 70000 Rooms in 8500 Hotels across 230 Towns in India, Malaysia, and Nepal. Ritesh Agarwal belongs to a middle-class family. He entered into this startup at the age of 18 and became the Youngest self-made Millionaire in India.
How did he think about this Business?
- Ritesh Agarwal loved to travel and while his traveling he found that there are no better hospitality services in the hotels in India. So he decided to start hotels hospitality service which provides best budget rooms with best services.
- Being Top Youngest Millionaires In India he is an idol for young people who want to start their own business and want to achieve something in their life. His sessions on YouTube about how to open start-up are again motivating.
2. Kunal Bahl – (Founder :- Snapdeal)
- Kunal started the well known online shopping portal Snapdeal and started a revolution in the online market. He is In Top Youngest Millionaires In India from last 4-5 Years.The business takes up growth day by day as India maximize using online portals to find the regular stuff.
- This Digitization helps Snapdeal reach to small towns as well. As Every big achievement comes up with inspiration. Inspired by the e-commerce giant “Alibaba.com” Kunal and his friend Rohit thought to start the e-commerce business in India. And they led the foundation of Snapdeal.
- Kunal Bahl had worked with Microsoft for a short period as he came back to India due to some visa issue in 2008.
- While studying in the United States he started a detergent company and worked to sell his product at Walmart stores. So this man reserves his place in list of Top Youngest Millionaires In India.
3. Keshav Bansal (Director :- Intex Technologies India)
- Being Director of Intex Technologies , GQ India named him as 9th in Most influential young Indian among 50 in 2016.
- Keshav started with the Logistics Department of Intex Technology in the year 2012. He later worked with the marketing department and took over as director in the year 2013.
- Intex an Indian consumer durable, which is India’s second-largest mobile selling brand.
- He is also an owner of Rajkot based team, Gujrat Lions in Indian Premier League. Doing so he is the youngest owner of an IPL team.
- His net worth in year 2017 is 9 million and he maintain his position in Top Youngest Millionaires In India.
4. Bhavish Agarwal (Founder of OLA)
- A 29 year old IIT- B graduate Bhavish Aggrawal is founder and CEO of most popular Cab service provider OLA. And among the Top Youngest Millionaires In India
- OLA is well-known cab service and one of the best-earning source for young people. And know as fastest growing in this sector beating UBER and Meru.
- Before founding OLA he started his career with interning at Microsoft and later got promoted to Assistant Researcher. Within a span of two years, he manages to file two patent and three paper published.
- He also turned blogger and founded prodigy, desitech.in. Desitech was hosting content mainly on technology tending towards India. The content was a collection of start-ups in India, events and / or any other exclusive news.
5. Kunal Shah (CEO :- FreeCharge)
- Amongs Top Youngest Millionaires In India Kunal is the Founder most innovative business model – FreeCharge. He is also CEO of the same.
- An MBA Dropout by choice from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS); Kunal has completed his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from the Wilson College in Mumbai.
- Before “free charge” he worked in start-up related with health-care, where his senior Sandeep recognize his potential and energy and encourage him to found start-up by investing in his company and became co-founder of free charge.
- Shah’s first startup venture was a company named Paisaback, which provided cash-back promotions for organized retailers.
- Shah founded FreeCharge in 2010, along with Sandeep Tandon and in 2015 FreeCharge acquired by Snapdeal. He also maintains his position in Top Youngest Millionaires In India form last few years.
We always heard about Top Youngest Millionaires In India from the news and other sources but we are in search of how they reach that Milestone. And hope this blog helps you a lot.
Hope this article about Young Businessman and Entrepreneurs of India will encourage you. This Top Youngest Millionaires In India are shaping the future of India hats of to them.