Do you know the world in which you live is full of mystery ? Yes, the world is full of amazing things wonders and much more. Here are some lesser know facts about about world lets explore..
1. Thors Well, Oregon (USA)
Sitting on the edge of the Oregon coast, a gaping, seemingly bottomless sinkhole swallows the unbroken stream of seawater around it. But Thor’s Well, as the natural wonder is known, is not bottomless. It is, however, very dangerous.
2. The First and last word of the Continents starts and end with “A”
Isn’t is amazing. We never noticed this wonderful fact. AsiA, AfricA, AmericA (N), AmericA (S) , AustraliA, AntarcticA (In case of Europe it starts and end with ‘E’).
3. World’s largest family lives in India.
Ziona Chana has 39 Wives, 94 children, 14 daughter-in-law, 33 grand children, total 180. He lives in Mizoram.
4. There are more than 40000 varieties of Rice in the world and Antarctica is the only Continent which does not produce Rice.
5. Chinese or Mandarin is the world’s most spoken language. Even many countries using English language but still it can’t compete with Chinese.
6. World’s most Fatty or overweight people lives in the United States of America.
India ranks 3rd and China 2nd in the list of overweight people Country.
7. Most of people in the United States of America are actually migrated from other countries. It means they were born in other countries and came to USA.
8. Bhutan is the country which do not have Film theatre. Where as China tops the list with more number of theatres in the world.
9. Ethiopia is the country which follows Calendar that is 7 years behind the entire world. It means we are celebrating New year 2018 and Ethiopia celebrating New year 2011.
10. In Denmark citizens have to select baby names from a list of 7000 government approved names.
11. Out of 10 Tallest Statues on the Earth, 8 are Lord Bhuddha’s .
12. The hole in the Turkmenistan desert is still burning after 40 years. It is called as “The Door to Hell”.
13. Lions are only found in sub Saharan Africa. But after Africa, Lions only found in India in Gir ( Gujarat).
14. Dead Sea of Israel where you can float on the sea without sunk in it.
15. According to a survey “Mohammed” is the most common Name on the Globe .
I hope you guys like this article about fun facts . Share with us the unknown facts about the world and India.